Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Plantronics HW261 Supraplus Wideband Binaural Headset - Refurbished
The refurbished HW261 by Plantronics is a Binaural headset ideal for office professionals and call centre workers that frequently use internet for phone call via a IP softphone or hardphone.
The HW261 boasts Wideband and DSP technology in a comfortable, robust and affordable package. This refurbished model is comprehensively cleaned, tested and repackaged so you can purchase with confidence.
- Wideband audio range gives richer communications with natural sound and enhanced audio clarity
- Digital signal processing (DSP) for reduced echo on VoIP systems
- Complete family of wideband headsets – This is the binaural voice tube microphone version in black with foam ear-cushions
- Included PerSonoCall software enables full integration with a wide range of enterprise-grade soft-phones
- Connect to IP softphones using the DA45 adapter with in-line controls – call answer and end, volume, and mute
- Connect to wideband IP hardphones using the A10 Wideband Adapter
- The SupraPlus Wideband has all of the features of Plantronics’ best-selling SupraPlus headset, including:
- Lightweight and stylish design
- Robust construction for exceptional reliability
- T-bar support and ‘floating’ receivers for all-day comfort
- QuickCall feature for short-call convenience
Note that connection cords are sold separately. Please contact us if you require assistance
choosing the correct lead for your phone, or use the compatibility guide below.
You can check out the main features of the Plantronics HW261 by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||36830-41|
Plantronics HW261 FAQ
Q. Can I use the HW261 with my Nortel IP Phone?
A. Yes. You will need to use the Plantronics A10-11 lead. Contact us if you have any doubts.
Q. Can I use the HW261 with my PC?
A. Yes, you require the USB or other compatible PC lead. Please call us for clarification on the correct lead.
Q. Will the HW261 work with my Avaya 1616i phone?
A. Yes. There is a specific lead for this called a HIS lead. Contact us if you have any doubts.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.