Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
3M™ Peltor™ High Attenuation Flex Headset
The Peltor High Attenuation Flex Headset provides outstanding acoustic performance and communication in extremely noisy environments.
This range of headset has a standard chassis jack for connecting flex cords. This allows for different types of communication equipment, such as mobiles, com radios and DECT to be connected.
The High Attenuating ear cups provide the best possible sound and comfort, with easy height adjustment and two low-point fasteners.
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions
- PTT button on the shell
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments.
- DECT connectivity
- integrated FL6U-** Socket
|Manufacturer Part #||MT53H79A-77 | MT53H79B-77 | MT53H79P3E-77|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Peltor High Attenuation Flex yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.