3M™ Peltor™ ATEX Tactical XP Helmet Attachement
- Ex-approved headset in accordance to ATEX, class EEx ib IIC T4
- Ex-approved batteries included
- Fail safe functions which enable communication if batteries run out
- Level dependent function that lets you hear ambient sound:
conversation, machine sounds and warning signals etc
- Electronic voice guided menu system
- Equipped the following functions: volume for the level dependent function, balance, adjustable release time, equalizer, volume for external input and external input mode
- Plenty of space for the ear
- Last setting is stored when switched off
- Automatic shut-off after two hours if no function is used
- Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
- Audio input jack for external radio
- Battery life time approximately 1000 hours
- Available as headset.
This product requires batteries for operation.
Batteries are included with your purchase.
|Manufacturer Part #||MT1HP3E2-50|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Peltor ATEX XP Helmet Attachement yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.