Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme Licence Free Radios Twin Pack
The Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme is a PMR446 License free radio with an incredible 10 Kilometer / 6 Mile range and an IPX4 protection rating Rating (Weather Proof).
Key features include 16 channels plus 121 privacy codes, quick and easy pairing, hidden display that comes alive when used and a integrated LED torch.
The Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme is ideal for skiing, hiking, biking, Climbing, snow boarding and other outdoor activities.
- 16 Channels plus 121 privacy codes
- Hidden display
- PMR446 Radio - License Free
- Range: 10km
- Quick and easy pairing
- LED torch
- VOX operation
- 2.5mm Headset jack
- Disposable AA batteries can be used
- NiMH 800 MAH rechargeable battery pack included
- NiMH 1300 mAH high capacity rechargeable battery (Sold Separately)
- Battery Life: up to 18 hours (NiMH 800 MAH) / up to 24 hours (NiMH 1300 MAH)
- IPX4 Rated - Weather Proof
- Ideal for: Skiing / Hiking / Biking / Climbing / Snow Boarding
What's In the box?
- 2x T82 Extreme Walkie-Talkies
- 2x Belt Clips
- Mains charger with 2x micro USB plugs
- 2x NimH 800 Rechargeable battery packs
- 2x Lanyards
- 2x Ear pieces
- Instruction manual
- Carry case
- Personalisation Stickers (16 Pcs)
You can check out the main features of the Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme Twin by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||B8P00810YDEMAG|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme Twin yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.