Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP System Telephone
The Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Phone represents the high end of the Mitel IP Phone range. The colour touch screen display offers instant and easy access to functions, contacts and applications for efficient use, whilst a host of hard function keys provide communication essentials such as hold, speaker and mute.
- Seven-inch, backlit, high-resolution (800 pixels × 480 pixels), color, touch-screen display with brightness controls
- Touch-screen access to features and applications
- Colorized display content and applications to improve visibility and usability
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each (for one-touch access to speed calls, line appearances, features, and applications)
- Six context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive access to features and functionality
- Gadget Sidebar provides one-touch access to embedded applications such as Call History, Visual Voice Mail, People, Call Forwarding, Conference application, Brightness options, HTML applications, and the main Phone application
- Wideband-audio ready – hardware ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Mitel Cordless Handset / Headset, Mitel Line Interface Module, Mitel MiVoice 5310 IP Conference Unit, Mitel Wireless LAN Stand
- 10 fixed function hard keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down
- HTML Desktop Toolkit support for applications development
- Multiple-languages support built-in (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and simplified Chinese)
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Compression support: G.711, G.729a
- Intel® VxWorks operating system allowing a flexible development environment for future feature enhancements
- Multiple powering options: accepts standards-based (IEEE 802.3af power compliant) power over the LAN via spare pair to signal pair, or supports 48 VDC Ethernet / AC power wall adapter
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- Supported on the Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 or later
The Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel MiVoice 5640 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
The Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||50005991|
Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP System Telephone User Guide Size: (1527 KB)
Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP System Telephone Data Sheet Size: (1250 KB)
Mitel MiVoice 5360 IP FAQ
Q. Which Mitel telephones support the wireless DECT handset and headset feature?
A. The Mitel 5330, 5330e, 5340, 5340e and 5360 all support this feature.
Q. What does the "E" stand for in 5330e?
A. This mean this model is equipped with Gigabit Ethernet.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.