Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Mitel 112 SIP-DECT Phone
The Mitel 112 SIP-DECT Phone is part of the Mitel SIP-DECT - Single Cell Solution which give users the freedom and mobility to move away from their desk within their office or adjacent offices.
Users can connect up to 20x Mitel 112 DECT phones to 1x Mitel RFP 12 IP Single Base Station while connecting up to 3x Mitel RFP 12 IP Repeaters to extend coverage. This combination provides a fully integrated mobility solution for small business or specific areas within larger office or buildings.
The Mitel 112 SIP-DECT Phone is compatible with Mitel MiVoice Business Platform and Mitel MiVoice Office 250. It features Wideband audio, colour display, handsfree speakerphone and standard headset support (3.5mm Jack).
- Connect up to 20x DECT handset to the Mitel RFP 12 IP Single Base Station
- LCD colour (128 x 128) backlit display with auto dimmer
- Wideband audio support
- Handsfree speakerphone
- 3.5mm Headset connector
- Two line capacity (Place call on hold and initiate second call)
- Configurable LEDs for call indication, missed call, message waiting &low battery
- Message key for fast access to voice mail
- Call log: 20 Entries
- Supports Dynamic Extension on MiVoice Business Platform
- Supports Dynamic Extension Express on MiVoice 250 Platform
- Operating time: 7 hours Talk Time - 75 hours Standby
- Multiple Language support
|Manufacturer Part #||51303913|
Mitel 112 SIP-DECT Phone Data Sheet Size: (200 KB)
Mitel 112 SIP-DECT Phone Quick Setup Guide Size: (457 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Mitel 112 SIP-DECT yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.