Jabra Evolve 65t UC / MS Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
The Jabra Evolve 65t are professional-grade Bluetooth ear-buds with outstanding audio quality, multiple connectivity options and long battery life.
Don't sacrifice call quality, no matter where you are. The Jabra Evolve 65t delivers true wireless sound with four-mic technology and wind noise protection. Listen to the world around with the ambient listing function.
Stay Connected - Connect 2 of your devices simultaneously and pair with up to 8. Enjoy all-day-use with 15 hours battery when used with the included charging carry pouch.
Voice assistance enables you access Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistance while intuitive call control allow you to Answer / End, Reject and change Volume +/- calls.
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity for PC, Smartphone and Tablet
- Pair with up to 8 devices
- Four-Mic ambient Noise Cancelling technology
- Ambient listening function - double click the multi-function button to hear the outside world
- Intuitive call controls: Answer / End, Reject, Volume +/-
- Voice guidance give access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistance
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Talk Time: 5 Hours on a single charge / 15 hours when use with portable charging case
- Bluetooth 5.0 Technology
- Wireless Range: 10 Meters
- Connect simultaneously to two devices
- Weight: 5.6g (Right Ear) / 5.8g (Left Ear)
What's in the box?
- Jabra 65t Evolve Ear Buds
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- 3 Sets of Ear Gels (S,M,L)
- Jabra Link 370 USB Adaptor
- Quick Start Guide
You can check out the main features of the
Jabra Evolve 65t
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Best4Systems is an authorised Jabra partner. With us you are guaranteed to find original Jabra products and a high level of technical advice from trained sales staff.
|Manufacturer Part #||6598-832-209 | 6598-832-109|
Jabra Evolve 65t FAQ
Q. What is Near Field Communication?
A. NFC is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other. to establish connection you simple have to bring the two devices close together.
Q. What is the difference between the UC models and the certified for Microsoft Skype For Business (MS) models?
A. The MS models are support Microsoft Skype for Business in Plug-in-Play mode. The MS models support features such as answering and ending calls, volume adjust and muting.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.