Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Wireless DECT Headset
The Jabra Engage 65 Stereo is a wireless DECT headset that offers dual connectivity to your Deskphone and PC.
Both base-station and headset feature one-touch call controls (answer / end / mute / volume) while a BLF indicates to others that you are engaged on a call.
- Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Headset - 9559-553-117
- Connectivity: Deskphone and PC Softphone
- Connections: Micro USB / RJ-9 for handset / RJ-9 for deskphone audio / RJ-45 for AUX
- Connect two devices simultaneously: Deskphone and PC Softphone
- Certified for Skype for Business (SFB)
- DECT wireless range: 150 Metres
- Advanced Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Wideband technology for crystal clear calls
- BLF Indicates when user is engaged on a call
- Base-Station displays battery indicator and features one touch call controls: Answer / End / Mute
- Call controls are also located on the headset: Answer / End / Mute / Volume
- Talk Time: Up to 13 Hours
- Charge Time: 30 Mins provides 40% / 90 Mins provides 100%
What's in the box?:
You can check out the main features of the Jabra Engage 65 Stereo by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||9559-553-117|
Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Wireless DECT Headset User Guide Size: (363 KB)
Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Wireless DECT Headset Data Sheet Size: (992 KB)
Jabra Engage 65 Stereo Wireless DECT Headset Quick Setup Guide Size: (1086 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Jabra Engage 65 Stereo yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.