Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Grandstream GXP1782 IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1782 is mid-ranged IP phone that is suited to handling moderate call volumes.
The GXP1782 has 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-colour line keys , 4 XML programmable soft keys and a pixel back-lit display.
- 200 x 80 Pixel Back-lit Display
- 5-Way Navigation Key
- 8x Line keys with 4x SIP accounts
- 4x XML Programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 32x Digitally programmable BLF/Speed Dial Keys
- Integrated USB port for importing & exporting data only
- Dual 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet switches
- HD WidebandAudio with the dull-Duplex speakerphone
- Supports Plantronics EHS compatible Plantronics Headsets
- TLS & SRTP Security encryption
- Kensington Security Slot Support
- Integrated PoE Support (PSU included with purchase)
The Grandstream GXP1782 IP Phone Ships with:
- GXP1782 Phone
- Handset & Curly Cord
- Base Stand
- Universal Power Supply
- Network Cable
- Quick install Guide
- GPL License
|Manufacturer Part #||GXP1782|
Grandstream GXP1782 IP Phone Data Sheet Size: (592 KB)
Grandstream GXP1782 IP Phone Quick Setup Guide Size: (8500 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the GXP1782 yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.