Cisco 7937G IP Details and Specification
- Superior wideband audio
- Support for PoE and Cisco Power Cube 3
- Expandable through two additional microphones
- Support for third-party lapel microphone kit
- Large backlit LCD display
- Designed for use along side Cisco SIP and VoIP networks. Not compatible with other IP communication networks
- Sold without additional microphones and PSU
If you do not have a PoE, you will need to purchase the Cisco Cube 3 Power Supply Unit as well as the 7937 Power Splitter. These can be found in the accessories below.
The Cisco 7937G IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
Cisco 7937G IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7937G=|