Cisco 7912G IP Details and Specification
- Large Pixel-based display - gives access to features.
- 4 dynamic soft keys - Changeable calling options for the user to scroll through.
- Menu key - This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- Hold key - visual indicatior that a call was placed on hold.
- Support of a single line or directory number
- Support of Extension Mobility
- Call monitor (speaker only, no microphone)
- Messages key - access to voicemail messages
- Four speed dials configurable at the Cisco Unified CallManager
- Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) tagging
- G.711a, G.711u, and G.729ab audiocompression coders-decoders (codecs)
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
- Software upgrade supported using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
- Provisioning of network parameters through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Voice activity detection, silence suppression, comfort-noise generation, and error concealment
- Compatible with Cisco Unified CallManager Version 3.3(2) and later, using the Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) protocol as well as SIP (RFC 2543)
- Inline power or with an optional AC to 48-VDC power adapter (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm
- Weight: 1.0 kg)
Please feel free to use our Cisco IP Telephone Matrix to view the different features of the Cisco Unified IP Phone range.
The Cisco 7912G IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Cisco 7912G IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Cisco 7912G IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||CP-7912G=|