Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller
Designed for 802.11n performance, as a component of the Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller these controllers deliver centralised security, wireless intrusion prevention system (wIPS) capabilities, RF management and quality of service (QoS) for voice and video. Delivering 802.11n performance and scalability, the 2500 Wireless Series provide low cost of ownership and the flexibility to up scale as your requirements grow.
The Cisco 2500 Wireless Controller is based on access point licensing for addition flexibility and is offered in either 5, 15, 25 or 50 access points. Access points can be purchased in additional increments of 1, 5 or 25.
Small to Medium-Sized Enterprise and Branch Office Controller
- Support for up to 50 access points and 500 clients.
- 802.11n ready support up to 500 Mbps.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) support enables certification for scanner and kiosk deployments.
Licensing Flexibility and Investment Protection
- Additional access point licenses may be added over time.
- Full Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) access point to controller encryption.
- Supports rogue access point detection and detection of denial-of-service attacks.
- Management frame protection detects malicious users and alerts network administrators.
Cisco CleanAir Technology
- Detects, classifies, locates, and mitigates RF interference to provide performance protection for 802.11n networks.
Cisco OfficeExtend Solution
- Secure, simple, cost-effective mobile teleworker solution.
The Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller supports Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC), the technology that includes Cisco's Network-Based Application Recognition 2 (NBAR-2) engine. N-BAR-2 does deep packet inspection (DPI) to classify applications and tie into quality of service (QoS) to either drop or mark the traffic, thereby prioritizing business-critical applications in the network. Cisco AVC uses NetFlow Version 9 to export the flows to Cisco Prime Infrastructure or a third-party NetFlow Collector. The Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller also supports Bonjour Services Directory, which enables Bonjour (Apple) Services to be advertised and utilized in a separate Layer 3 network. Wireless Policy engine is a wireless profiler and policy feature on the Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller that enables profiling of wireless devices and enforcement of policies such as VLAN assignment, QoS, ACL, and time-of-day-based access.
Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller Data Sheet Size: (150 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Cisco 2504 yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.