Avaya1603SW-I IP Details and Specification
- PoE only available if Avaya 1603 PoE Adaptor is purchased separately
- Compatible with versions 5 and above
- Ideal for lobbies, annexes and public spaces
- Avaya one-X™ system entry phone
- High resolution 3.33 inch diagonal, backlit display
- Single call appearance for walkup users
- Built-in web browser
- System linked advanced information applications
- Directory, Information, News and Events browsing
- Superior audio quality
- VoIP communication platform
- Avaya Communication Manager platform - Multivantage Express (MVE)
- Built on open standards with modular upgrades
- AOM options available
- Duplex comunication
The Avaya1603SW-I IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
To power this device using Power Over Ethernet (PoE), an adapter is required. Please see accessories and description for more information. If you do not have PoE on your network, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit (PSU).
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Avaya1603SW-I IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||700458524|