Avaya Nortel IP2033 Conference Phone
- 360 degree room coverage with optional expansion microphones offers flexible and expandable coverage for small-to-medium sized conference rooms or offices (up to 20 ft. x 30 ft./ 6.1 m x 9.1 m)
- Backlit 3x24 LCD promotes enhanced viewing angles for conference users
- Ten fixed keys (Line, Release, Hold, Mute, Up/Down Volume, Scroll Up/Down, Messages, Services) and three soft-label keys for easy-to-use navigation
- Cross Nortel Communication Server offering with support of up to 650 telephony features (varies by Nortel Communication Server) delivering a rich user experience
- Full duplex speakerphone with acoustic clarity technology supports simultaneous natural conversation in conference settings
The IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 is a full duplex, handsfree conference phone for the desktop, offering 360 degree room coverage with support of Nortel IP telephony features
The IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 meets the IEEE 1329 standard for full duplex, offers two optional extension microphones, a backlit 3 x 24 monochrome bitmapped LCD with 246 x 68 pixel resolution, 802.1p/Q and DiffServ prioritization, DHCP and G.711/G.729a codecs.
Microphones are sold seperately.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTEX11AA70E6|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Nortel IP2033 yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.