Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Avaya IP Office 500 - Analogue Trunk Card 4
The Avaya IP500 Analogue trunk card 4 provides an additional 4 Analogue trunk ports on your Avaya IP Office System.
It also provides DTMF, caller ID, busy tone detection, adjustable echo cancellation and a maximum of 4 can be used in one IP500 control unit.
- Connects to IP500 base card
- 4 loop-start analog trunk ports
- Support for DTMF, Caller ID (ICLID, busy tone detection
- Adjust Echo Cancellation - selectable to off, 8, 16, 32, 64, and 125 milliseconds
- Power failure transfer
- Maximum of 4 per IP 500 control unit
- IP Office 6.1 - Must have a minimum software level of 6.1 (20)
- IP Office 7.0 - Must have a minimum software level of 7.0 (12)
- IP Office 8.0 or higher
- Requires an IP500 Digital Station 8, Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, or VCM 64 base card with empty daughter card slot
|Manufacturer Part #||700417405|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Analogue Trunk Card 4 yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.