Avaya Definity TN754B 4 Wire DCP Card - Refurbished
- Interfaces to eight 4-wire Digital Voice Terminals
- Supports 3,400 feet for Phantom-Powered Voice Terminals and 5,000 feet for Locally Powered 7400 and 8400 Series Voice Terminals using 24-gauge wire
- Supports Voice Terminals in the same building as your DEFINITY System and System 75 or "out of building" (IROB) with line protection
- Required when adding digital Voice and Data Terminals
- Interfaces the Digital DEFINITY System or System 75 to 8 Voice Terminals (7400 Series Digital Voice Terminals, 8400 Series Voice Terminals [Note: 8400 Series Voice Terminals can also be connected to DEFINITY 16-Port and 24-Port 2-wire circuit cards] 302B1 and 302C Attendant Consoles, Processor Data Modules, Trunk Data Interfaces the Digital DEFINITY System or System 75 to eight Voice Terminals (7400 Series Digital Voice Terminals, 8400 302B1 Consoles, Attendant Consoles, Personal Terminals 510D, 515 BCT or Processor Data Modules, Trunk Data Modules or 3270 Data Modules) for use over Digital Communications Protocol Links
|Manufacturer Part #||Avaya TN754B|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Definity TN754B 4 Wire DCP Card yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.