Avaya 5621SW IP Details and Specification
- Seven Line Display - 29 Character, Backlit
- Fixed feature keys - 6
- Message waiting indicator
- Personalised ring patterns - 8
- Embedded Applications - 4 (speed dial & call log)
- Web browser (WAP/WML)
- Infrared (irDA) port
- Two 10/100 Mbps LAN Switch Ports for connectivity to PC/LAN
- Microsoft Netmeeting compatible
- Downloadable firmware for future upgrades
- Hearing Aid compatible
- Built in headset jack and multi language support
Avaya 5621SW Headset Compatibility:
The Avaya 5621SW IP is compatible with all Avaya IP Office 403, 406v2, and 412 processors running software version 3.0, and is not suitable for home use.
The Avaya 5621SW IP requires a separate power supply, using either a Avaya 1151D1 or 1151D2 power supply unit and power cord or a 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) source.
The Avaya 5621SW IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
Avaya 5621SW IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||700385982|
Avaya 5621SW IP FAQs
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £67.20
Now only: ex VAT £40.00 inc VAT £48.00