Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter
The Algo 8180 has two main uses 1. To be used as a loud ringer for use in places such as warehouses and garages. 2. To be used as a paging and intercom system. The Algo 8180 can operate in both these modes and the same time by appearing as two different extensions on your phone system.
Just like a SIP phone, the Algo 8180 registers as an end point with your SIP PBX phone system, it can then be included in a call group with other extensions so that it alerts people when their phone is ringing. Alternatively, the operator can simply page to the Algo 8180 and announce to the person they are required to answer the phone.
Advanced features include SoundSure technology which automatically adjusts the loud ringer and loudspeaker volume to compensate for ambient noise.
- Compatible with all IP PBX telephone systems
- Dual uses: Loud Ringer / Paging and intercom system
- Multicast or broadcast capability
- Outputs: External Speaker (Algo 1186), slave amplifier, or visual alerter
- 8 - 20 Times louder than typical deskphone
- SoundSure technology automatically adjusts ringer / speaker volume depending on ambient noise
- Pre-loaded with ring tones. Users can choose to upload their own
- Network managed SIP endpoint
- Can be configured via feature buttons or web interface
- Power received via PoE
|Manufacturer Part #||8180|
Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter User Guide Size: (3132 KB)
Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter Data Sheet Size: (365 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Algo 8180 yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.