Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
3M™ Versaflo™ TR-819UK And M-306 Intrinsically Safe Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit
The 3M™ Versaflo™ M-306 Helmet and TR-819UK Intrinsically Safe (ATEX Approved) Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit is approved to Zone 0 requirements and so may be suitable for areas where potentially explosive atmospheres are expected and permanent within normal operations.
It is ready-to-use and has everything you need to get started. The 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-819UK kit is approved for use with the 3M™ Versaflo™ S-Series Hoods and 3M™ Versaflo™ M-Series Helmets, and is ATEX certified and CE approved.
12% Saving Now Available - Offer ends 31st August 2021
20% Discount now available for customers that have previously purchased the 3M Jupiter™ Powered Air System. For more details please download the promotional offer here >> 3M Versaflo Promotion Flyer
The 3M™ Versaflo™ M-306 Helmet and TR-819UK Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit includes the M-306 Helmet (M-306), Intrinsically Safe Powered Air Turbo (TR-802E), Tntrinsically safe battery (TR-830), Battery attachment tool (TR-838), Airflow indicator (TR-971), Easy clean belt (TR-27), Length adjusting breathing tube (BT-30), A2P filter (TR-6310E), Filter cover (TR-6300FC), Pre-filters (TR-6600), Single station battery charger (TR-641UK).
3M Versaflo M306 Helmet Features:
- No Face Fit Required
- Modern, compact and well-balanced Headtop
- Highly versatile - Integrated protection from a range of respiratory, head, eye, face and hearing hazards
- Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile straps for optimal fit and weight distribution
- Deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort
- Visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity
- Coated Polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance
- Optional hearing protection 3M PELTOR™ Helmet-Mounted Earmuff Assembly
- Compatible with 3M PELTOR™ LiteCom Solutions
- Easy To Maintain - Spare parts and accessories are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
3M Versaflo TR-819UK Intrinsically Safe Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit
- Approved to Zone 0 requirements
- Three user selectable flow rates
- Controlled airflow delivers steady flow as battery discharges or filter loads with particulates
- Display shows battery charge status and particulate loading status during use
- No user calibration of the turbo is required
- Electronic audible and visual alarm in case of low battery and/or low air flow
- Simple, intuitive, easy to use two-button operation
- Lithium ion battery with LED to indicate charge status
- Suitable for shower decontamination (IP54) when using filter cover and temporary submersion (IP67) when fitted with cleaning plugs
- Approved for use with a wide range of Versaflo™ Soft Headtops S Series and Rigid Headtops M Series
- Includes a rechargeable standard capacity lithium Ion battery
- CE approved
What's in the box?
- Respiratory Helmet (M-306)
- Intrinsically Safe Powered Air Turbo (TR-802E)
- Tntrinsically safe battery (TR-830)
- Battery attachment tool (TR-838)
- Airflow indicator (TR-971)
- Easy clean belt (TR-627)
- Length adjusting breathing tube (BT-30)
- A2P filter (TR-6310E)
- Filter cover (TR-6300FC)
- Pre-filters (TR-6600)
- Single station battery charger (TR-641UK)
|Manufacturer Part #||TR-819UK/M-306|
|3M Peltor ID||7100169181 / 7000104035|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-819UK And M-306 yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.