Plantronics HW261N Spotlight
This entry was posted on July 21, 2017.
The Plantronics HW261N is a favourite headset for call centre workers and, indeed anyone who uses the telephone a lot during he course of their working day.
The HW261N is a binaural ( two eared ) corded/ wired headset which can connect to any telephone system, be it a traditional PaBX or a Unified Communications platform like Skype for Business via a suitable connection lead.
Being a binaural headset it does suit a busy office where the worker/ operator wants to concentrate on the conversation rather than talk to colleagues in the office. Its Noise cancelling features block out background noise as well, guaranteeing a clear line for speech.
Plantronics HW261N Construction
- Durable - very strong construction
- Lightweight - as they are intended for long periods of use
- Comfortable - has a T bar and adjustable microphone boom along with padded foam ear cushions
Plantronics HW261N Sound Features
- Wideband - natural sound across a range of frequencies
- DSP - for better sound in digital ( VoIP ) usage
- Noise Cancelling - reduces interference of background noise
The features above make this one of our best selling headsets. Many customers, from anything to a small home office to larger businesses and call centres equip their staff with these.
Best4Systems stock the Plantronics HW251N for immediate dispatch with a range of delivery options and also volume discounts for larger purchases. We also have the refurbished HW261N models in stock, at a greater saving for you and fully hygienically cleaned, tested and refurbished - and with a 12 month warranty. Feel free to call us on 0844 824 6664 or use the form here