Introducing the Jabra Evolve 75
This entry was posted on May 31, 2017.
Jabra's Evolve range of headsets have redefined comfort and design in the office. Rather than looking like business accessories they are modelled to look like a serious piece of consumer equipment.
Jabra has innovated the concept of wireless freedom and of the creation of one's very own private space whilst working - leading to better concentration and greater productivity.
The latest addition to the Evolve range is the Jabra Evolve 75 - a binaural headset designed for "concentration in the open office" with the following features :
- World-class speakers and HD voice - whether you are listening to clients or music you can be assured of superb sound quality
- Superior ANC and integrated busylight - active noise cancellation uses microphones to monitor and elmininate background noise. The busylight acts as a do not disturb sign
- Dual Bluetooth® connectivity - allows one to stream music and calls through to your headset - creating a cosy working environment
- Comfort - hygienic leather feel ear cushions can be worn all day
- Stand - optional desktop stand for convenience and for easy charging and access
Jabra Evolve 75 Spec
This headset has a talk time of up to 15 hours and a standby of 30 - on just a 2.5 hour charge. It combines passive and active noise cancellation. It can be connected to smartphone or tablet and comes with a Bluetooth dongle which will allow connection to a laptop/ PC or Mac with a range of 30 metres.
A comfortable lightweight USB headset