Headset Spotlight : The Jabra PRO 920 Mono
This entry was posted on December 20, 2017.
The Jabra PRO 920 Mono headset is DECT headset with a great design and sophisticated features but priced at the lower end of wireless headsets range.
Being lightweight, monaural and wireless the Jabra Pro 920 Mono can be worn all day in the office, allowing a talk time of up to 8 hours and a range of up to 120m. It being a one eared the user will also have the facility to talk to colleagues whilst wearing it. It is optimised for use with all leading deskphones and softphones so can be used with equal ease on a simple telephone or as a Unified Communications endpoint.
The Jabra Pro 920 is also extremely simple to deploy and is designed with an intuitive set up of buttons for call control. Jabra also apply its Scandinavian design ethos to the Jabra Pro 920 making a joy to behold.
The 920 has a variety of features designed to ensure an optimal sound experience including :
- Digital Sound Processing (DSP) - enhanced sound quality
- Noise cancelling Microphone - cuts down on background noise
- SafeTone technology - prevents against sudden acoustic spikes to the wearer
- HD Voice – World-class headset sound
In addition to the above features the 920 Pro :
- will also allow a conferencing mode whereby up to 4 of the headsets can be registered on one phone allowing full duplex conversations between all.
- 920 digitally encrypts conversations for security
- can achieve full charge in under three hours
- sports a battery status indicator
- is fully compatible with handset lifters and hook switches
If you require further information on the Jabra Pro 920 headset for your business we can offer payment on invoice, top class support and volume discounts - call us on 0844 824 6664 or get in touch here or view the Jabra Pro 920 Mono online
The Jabra Pro 920 Mono is also available as a binaural - two eared headset - the Jabra Pro 920 duo