How to change the time on a Norstar system
This entry was posted on February 5, 2013.
So how do you get around to changing the time on a Norstar System?
You need to be on either of these phones (M7310, M7324 or T7316 telephone) to be able to change the time.
- Press the Feature key.
- Type in 266344. (this spells out CONFIG)
- Depending on System either * type in 266344 as the password. (this spells out CONFIG) or type in 22742 as the password. (this spells out BASIC)
- the screen will read Terminals and Sets and 4 arrows will light up near the keys on the bottom right part of the phone.
- Press the bottom right key until the display reads Time and Date.
- Press the top right key.
- Using the softkeys (the 3 keys directly under the display) change the date.
- Press the bottom right arrow key.
- Using the softkeys again, change the time and hit the RLS key.
And that is how you change the time on a Norstar System!
*Note: This assumes the default password has not been changed