Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
SMART 800 Series Smart Boards
Collaborative learning becomes an extraordinarily natural experience with the SMART Board® 800 series interactive whiteboard – now with four-touch interactivity. Up to four students can collaborate and interact with lesson content anywhere on the interactive surface. This interactive whiteboard also features a multiuser Pen Tray with buttons that make it easy for users to switch ink color, access the On-Screen Keyboard and right-click.
- Up to four students can instantly start working together without having to switch into a separate multiuser mode
- Up to four students can simultaneously write, perform mouse functions, erase, and manipulate and move objects
- DViT (Digital Vision Touch) technology identifies when you switch between a finger, pen and eraser.
- Built-in support for multitouch operating systems such as : Microsoft Windows 7 | Mac Snow Leopard
- 800 series has a low-gloss surface that is optimized for projection
- 885 model gives you 20% more workspace
- SMART BOARD 77" - SB880
- SMART BOARD 87" - SB885
|Manufacturer Part #||SB880 | SB885|
SMART 800 Series Smart Boards Data Sheet Size: (254 KB)
Q. What happens if the boards surface is dented of punctured?
A. The behavior of both mouse and board become extremely erratic. Unfortunately SMART Technologies do not take boards back for repair, after shipping and labor costs you might as well of brought a new board. Keep desks, chairs and sharp object well away from the board
Q. Sometimes the board freezes or responds slowly, what should I do to fix this?
A. Check to see if your anti virus in running, save and close all running programs. Restart the computer. if the problem persists, contact you tech person.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.