Gigaset S685 IP Details and Specification
- Dual mode VoIP/landline cordless phone
- Easy configuration of Internet telephony (VoIP) with or without a PC
- Up to 3 calls in parallel: 2 VoIP calls and 1 fixed-line call with multiple handsets
- Register up to 6 handsets with up to 6 different VoIP accounts
- Integrated answer phone with 30 minutes recording time
- Range – Indoors 50 meters – Outdoors 300 meters
- Talk time 10 hours – Standby 180 hours
- 250 Entry phone directory
- Internal and external call transfer
- 3 way call conference
- Convenient hands-free talking
The Siemens Gigaset S685IP is the first cordless IP phone to include an integrated answer phone. With 30 minutes recording time the S685IP can record calls from both the Internet (VoIP) and the land line and also functions when any other line is in use.
The DECT base station can handle three simultaneous calls, two over broadband Internet (VoIP) and one over the normal land-line. Setting up the S685 IP to make VoIP calls could not be easier. The handset’s menu contains all the main UK VoIP Service Providers and their configuration settings are loaded automatically at the touch of a button. To change between Internet and fixed-line telephony all users need to do is press and hold the green call key.
Six handsets can be registered with the base station and six different VoIP accounts configured to the handsets. This makes the S685IP ideal for both business and residential users who require an modular phone system with multiline calling for up to six handsets; saving the expense of installing additional land lines or multiple base stations.
Gigaset S685 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||S685|