Polycom CX600 IP Details and Specification
- Certified for use with Microsoft Skype for Business (SFB)
- Biometric Fingerprint reader
- High definition wideband audio
- USB for enhanced capabilities: calendaring, call logs
- Enhanced contact cards and directory information making calling easier and more productive
- Monitor and manage calls through the Microsoft Windows CE based touch screen interface
- Click-to-call functionality with name based calling from a user's contact list or call logs
- Enhanced incoming call information lets users quickly decide how to handle a caller.
- Use the Polycom CX700 speakerphone in the way that's most convenient
- On-screen presence status indicators for each of a user's contacts
- Large 3.5 in TFT color display provides rich presence status
- View your contacts availability information on the screen
- Plug a wireless headset into the standard RJ-9 jack
- Connect a computer to the on board Ethernet port
- Full duplex speakerphone or headset mode
- Type using the on screen keyboard
- Access your voicemail
The Polycom CX600 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
Be aware that this phone is ONLY compatible with Online Skype for Business if it is connected to the device running the Skype for Business software by USB. Otherwise, it will not work. To find out more, please check out our Skype for Business compatibility chart.
You can check out the main features of the
Polycom CX600 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Polycom CX600 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-15987-025|