Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Polycom CX600 IP Desktop Phone
The Polycom CX600 IP Phone works as a desktop IP telephone which means that it broadcasts voice and data over the broadband connection which delivers an optimal experience for user and admin. It has been specifically designed for integration with Microsoft's Skype for Business (SFB) Platform.
Its feature rich design means that it is good to use and increases productivity and efficiency as a result.
- Certified for use with Microsoft Skype for Business (SFB)
- Biometric Fingerprint reader
- High definition wideband audio
- USB for enhanced capabilities: calendaring, call logs
- Enhanced contact cards and directory information making calling easier and more productive
- Monitor and manage calls through the Microsoft Windows CE based touch screen interface
- Click-to-call functionality with name based calling from a user's contact list or call logs
- Enhanced incoming call information lets users quickly decide how to handle a caller.
- Use the Polycom CX700 speakerphone in the way that's most convenient
- On-screen presence status indicators for each of a user's contacts
- Large 3.5 in TFT color display provides rich presence status
- View your contacts availability information on the screen
- Plug a wireless headset into the standard RJ-9 jack
- Connect a computer to the on board Ethernet port
- Full duplex speakerphone or headset mode
- Type using the on screen keyboard
- Access your voicemail
The Polycom CX600 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
Be aware that this phone is ONLY compatible with Online Skype for Business if it is connected to the device running the Skype for Business software by USB. Otherwise, it will not work. To find out more, please check out our Skype for Business compatibility chart.
You can check out the main features of the Polycom CX600 IP by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||2200-15987-025|
Polycom CX600 IP Desktop Phone Quick Setup Guide Size: (732 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Polycom CX600 IP yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.