Plantronics H261H Details and Specification
- All-day wearing comfort and reliability
- Enhanced audio for greater listening accuracy
- Supports all Plantronics amplifiers and USB-to-headset adapters
- Leverages the strength of the market-leading Supra headsets
- Designed for the most demanding environments
The Plantronics H261H is a specific version designed for the hard of hearing.
The Plantronics H261H SupraPlus headset above requires either a connection lead or an amplifer to connect the headset to your phone. This will be dependant on the the type of telephone system and handset you are using. Some telephones do not have an inbuilt amplifier (Amplifier preferable in noisy surroundings e.g. call centers), so an external amplifier is needed (A connection lead is not needed when you use an Amplifier). Below is a list of the major telephones/telephone systems and the connection lead/amplifier you need to connect the Plantronics H261H SupraPlus headset to your phone.
Please you our Plantronics Compatibility guide to see how to connect a Plantronics headset to your telephone. If you are unsure about how to connect the Plantronics H261H SupraPlus, don't hesitate to contact our offices on 0844 824 6664.
Plantronics H261H Information
|Manufacturer Part #||39169-01|