LiteCom Pro Details and Specification
- Programmable for communication on max. 30 channels (A users license may be required)
- ATEX approved
- Built-in active-sound function lets you hear ambient sounds; warning signals, machine sounds, conversation etc.
- Sudden impulse noises at harmful levels are immediately attenuated
- An electronic voice in the receiver tells you the settings of the device
- A cellular phone, a com. radio, or other audio source can be connected to the auxiliary input
- Unused, LiteCom Pro switches off automatically to save the batteries
Peltor LiteCom Pro ATEX Variants
- MT7H7F470-50 - Headset Version
- MT7H7P3E470-50 - Helmet Mount Version
This product requires batteries for operation.
Batteries are included with your purchase.
LiteCom Pro Information
|Manufacturer Part #||MT7H7F470-50 | MT7H7P3E470-50|