Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
3M™ Peltor™ Comtac XPI Folding Headband Headset - Black
The Peltor ComTac XPI in Black has been designed to reduce exposure to harmful noise levels, enhance awareness and at the same time provide a two-way communication radio in loud environments.
Features include a detachable microphone, Foldable headband, no software requirements and plug in and play functionality.
The Peltor ComTac XPI can be used alongside other military gear including helmets, protective vests and is available either with or without Boom Mic & Down Lead.
- Colour: Black
- Enhanced hearing protection
- Detachable microphone
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening
- “Plug and play” Functionality
- Foldable headband for easy storage and transport
- Configuration menu with voice guide
- Main functions include: Release time | Balance | External mute mode | EQ mode |
- SNR 39 dB when combined with earplugs
- Automatic power off after two hours (If not used)
- No software loads or outside power required, complete self contained headset with power fail safe
- Tested according to military standards
This product requires batteries for operation.
Batteries are included with your purchase.
|Manufacturer Part #||MT20H682FB-02 SV | MT20H682FB-38 SV|
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for this product yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.