Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Nortel 1210 IP Phone
- 4 soft keys
- Specialised feature keys
- 6 call processing fixed keys: Mute, Handsfree, Goodbye, Applications, Headset, Hold
- Volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Headset port
- High-quality handsfree speaker phone
- Hearing aid compatibility
- Accessory expansion module (AEM) port
- 10/100 Ethernet ports
- one Ethernet port for LAN connection
- one Ethernet port for the optional PC connection
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)* or power through an optional AC adaptor*
- Includes foot stand, handset, handset cord, 2.1 m (7 ft) CAT5 Ethernet cable, number plate and lens
* If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate Power Supply Unit, otherwise you will need to purchase an optional PSU (part code NTYS17BAE6) or compatible power over LAN switch/source, (partcode for the power lead for the PSU is N0119935).
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM 50 Rls3+, 450.
Please use the Nortel 1200 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
The Nortel 1210 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the Nortel 1210 IP by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS18AA70E6|
Nortel 1210 IP Phone Data Sheet Size: (185 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Nortel 1210 IP yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.