Nortel 1150E IP Details and Specification
- High resolution backlit display
- Multi-line advacned IP phone
- Suports up 12 line/programmable features keys
- Seven additional fixed keys with built-in LED’s dedicated for IP Contact Center agents
- Seven additional fixed keys with built-in LED’s as optional configuration for IP Contact Center supervisors
- Built-in USB port supports standard USB mice, keyboards and powered hubs
- Embedded Bluetooth 1.2 Audio
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet speeds on both LAN and PC ports
- Supports the Expansion Module for the IP Phone 1100
Please use the Nortel 1100 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate Power Supply Unit, otherwise you will need to purchase a seperate Nortel Meridian Power Supply Unit.
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM or Meridian/Succession.
The Nortel 1150E IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Nortel 1150E IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Nortel 1150E IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS06AAE6|