Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Nortel 1150E IP Phone
The 1150E supports up to 12 programmable line keys, USB port, Bluetooth headset support and a Gigabit Ethernet port that provide superior performance.
- High resolution backlit display
- Multi-line advacned IP phone
- Suports up 12 line/programmable features keys
- Seven additional fixed keys with built-in LED’s dedicated for IP Contact Center agents
- Seven additional fixed keys with built-in LED’s as optional configuration for IP Contact Center supervisors
- Built-in USB port supports standard USB mice, keyboards and powered hubs
- Embedded Bluetooth 1.2 Audio
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet speeds on both LAN and PC ports
- Supports the Expansion Module for the IP Phone 1100
Please use the Nortel 1100 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate Power Supply Unit, otherwise you will need to purchase a seperate Nortel Meridian Power Supply Unit.
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM or Meridian/Succession.
The Nortel 1150E IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the Nortel 1150E IP by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS06AAE6|
Nortel 1150E IP Phone Data Sheet Size: (105 KB)
Nortel 1150E IP FAQ
Q. Are the Avaya 1100 series phones the same as the Nortel badged ones we own?
A. Yes when Avaya bought Nortel they rebranded the phones.
Q. Are the 1100 series phones currently manufactured?
A. Yes the phones are a current line and in production.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.