Nortel 1140E IP Details and Specification
- 14 fixed keys
- Four context-sensitive soft label keys
- High resolution backlit display
- Adjustable tilt-stand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new “Enter/Send” key maximizes user choice and flexibility in navigation
- USB port
- PoE IEEE Class 3 device
- Supports firmware downloads and is SIP Ready
- Bluetooth integrated
- Expansion Module connection port
- Desktop or wall mountable
- External power available
Please use the Nortel 1100 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Size (WxDxH) in mm: 200 x 188 x 207
Weight (Kg): 1.12
* If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate Power Supply Unit, otherwise you will need to purchase a seperate Nortel Meridian Power Supply Unit.
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM or Meridian/Succession.
The Nortel 1140E IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Nortel 1140E IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Nortel 1140E IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS05ACE6|