Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Nortel 1120E IP Phone
The Nortel 1120E is a 4 line intermediate level, IP desktop phone. Ideal for office and administrative personal the Nortel 1120E supports web centric applications on its high resolution display.
- Multi-line IP Phone
- 4 Line/Programmable features keys | 14 fixed keys
- High-resolution back-lit display
- Adjustable tilt-stand
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Standard USB port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Gigabit Ethernet port for both PC and LAN
- Indicator lamps for ringing and MWI
- IEEE Class 3 device
- Powered either through PoE or external PSU
- Supports firmware downloads and is SIP ready
- Supports customized data and Web-based applications via external application servers
- AOM connection port
- Desktop or wall mountalble
- Graphite with a silver metallic bezel
Please use the Nortel 1100 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate PSU, otherwise you will need to purchase a seperate PSU.
The Nortel 1120E IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the Nortel 1120E IP by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS03ACE6|
Nortel 1120E IP Phone Data Sheet Size: (115 KB)
Nortel 1120E IP FAQ
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.