Nortel 1120E IP Details and Specification
- 3 year warranty on refurbished system phones
- Multi-line IP Phone
- 4 Line/Programmable features keys | 14 fixed keys
- High-resolution back-lit display
- Adjustable tilt-stand
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Standard USB port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Gigabit Ethernet port for both PC and LAN
- Indicator lamps for ringing and MWI
- IEEE Class 3 device
- Powered either through PoE or external PSU
- Supports firmware downloads and is SIP ready
- Supports customized data and Web-based applications via external application servers
- AOM connection port
- Desktop or wall mountalble
- Graphite with a silver metallic bezel
Please use the Nortel 1100 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate PSU, otherwise you will need to purchase a seperate PSU.
The Nortel 1120E IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Nortel 1120E IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Nortel 1120E IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS03ACE6|