Nortel 1110 IP Details and Specification
- Eight fixed keys
- 4 context-sensitive soft label keys
- High resolution backlit display
- Adjustable tilt-stand | Desktop | Wall mounted
- Four-way navigation cluster
- Supports firmware downloads and is SIP ready
- Lamp indicators
- Handsfree listen-only mode
- Graphite with a silver metallic bezel
- Either PSU or PoE
Please use the Nortel 1100 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
* If your LAN Network has it's own power over LAN switch/source, you will not require a seperate PSU, otherwise you will need to purchase a seperate Nortel Meridian PSU.
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM or Meridian/Succession.
The Nortel 1110 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Nortel 1110 IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Nortel 1110 IP Information
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS02AAE6|