Nortel 1100 Expansion Module
- 118 x 414, high resolution backlit display
- 18 additional line/programmable feature keys per module
- Up to three Expansion Modules per deskset
- High-resolution, pixel-based, graphical grayscale display
- Power over Ethernet or local AC power options
- Flexibility in deployment
- Optional backlighting of the display
- Wall mountable
- Tight integration with Nortel Communication Server 1000 feature sets
- Firmware download support via Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)3
- Award-winning, sleek, ergonomic design resulting in reduced desktop footprint
NOT SUITABLE FOR BCM
Nortel Communication Server 1000 Release 4.0 and later (requires IP Line 4.0 functionality or later)
Nortel Communication Server 2100 (supported with Release SE07)
Works on Nortel IP 1120E, Nortel IP 1140E, and Nortel IP 1150E. Please use the Nortel 1100 Series IP Matrix to compare the relative features of each phone.
Image shows Nortel 1100 Expansion Module attached to a Nortel 1140 IP phone. This is for illusttration purposes only. The Nortel 1140 IP phone must be purchased separately.
The Nortel 1100 Expansion Module is only compatible with some IP phones, and certain Nortel communication systems - please call if unsure or check with your system maintainer BEFORE you order.
The product advertised is the Add On Module. If required, a telephone must be purchased separately.
You can check out the main features of the
1100 Expansion Module
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||NTYS08AAE6|
Nortel 1100 Expansion Module Data Sheet Size: (145 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the 1100 Expansion Module yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.