Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Motorola XT460 Licence Free Two Way Radio
The XT460 is an 8 channel two way radio by Motorola and replaces the XTNi series. The XT460 has a Tri-coloured LED interface that allows you identify radio features and status.
Clear audio, loudspeaker settings, dust and water resistant make this a great walkie talkie for harsh environment like construction and industry settings. The XT420 runs on a PMR unlicensed frequency so there are no call charges or subscriptions . Designate 16 pre-recorded channel names for your departments and easily stay in touch with a range around 9km.
- Antimicrobial coating helps prevent the growth of mold and germs
- Easy to read display
- PMR446 license free walkie talkie
- Robust metal casing for harsh environments
- Meets US Mil Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G
- IP55 dust and water resistant
- 8 channels, 219 codes
- Range up to 9km in line of sight
- 16 pre-recorded channel names
- VOX hands free
- HTML - based customer programming software
- Compatible with XTNi/XTNiD accessories
- P14MAA03A1BA (Without Charger)
- RMP0166BDLAA (With Charger)
|Manufacturer Part #||RMP0166BDNAA | RMP0166BDLAA|
Motorola XT460 Licence Free Two Way Radio Data Sheet Size: (80 KB)
Motorola XT460 Licence Free Two Way Radio Brochure Size: (290 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the XT460 Two Way Radio yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.