Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Motorola MOTOTRBO DP2400 Two Way Radio - Inc Battery / Charger / Antenna
The Motorola MOTOTRBO DP2400 is a scalable two way radio that features best in class Digital audio and Analogue interoperability.
Intelligent audio and voice announcement features allow for easy communications in challenging working environments. The DP2400 is Analogue interoperable, allowing you to make the transition to Digital in your own time.
The Motorola MOTOTRBO DP2400 is available in VHF and UHF frequency bands. The DP2400 is a non display model with the capacity for 16 channels, 3 programmable buttons and has a IP55 (Dust & Splash Proof) rating.
- Available in : VHF (136-174MHz) - UHF (403-527MHz)
- 16 channels
- Tri-Colour LED displays radio operating status
- Large, textured push-to-talk button
- 3x programmable buttons
- Lone Worker mode
- Analogue and Digital interoperability
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT Identification
- VOX Capability
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety
- Channel scanning schemes ensure calls are received first time every time
- Accessory connector enables simple and fast attachment & removal of accessories
- Enhanced Privacy features (Software Purchase)
- 5 Tone Signalling (Software Purchase)
- Transmit Interrupt (Software Purchase)
- Intelligent Audio - Radio volume is automatically adjusted to compensate for background noise.
- IP55 environmental sealing (Dust & Splash Proof)
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus - Single Site Trunking (Software Purchase)
- Linked Capacity Plus - Multi Site Trunking (Software Purchase)
- 1x Motorola MOTORBO DP2400 Two Way Radio
- 1x Antenna
- 1x Belt Clip
- 1x NIMH Battery
- User Guide
You can check out the main features of the Motorola Mototrbo DP2400 by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||MDH02JDC9JA2AN | MDH02RDC9JA2AN|
Motorola Mototrbo DP2400 FAQ
Q. Why are there two Frequencies (UHF and VHF) and which one do I choose?
A. UHF can more easily penetrate metal and concrete structures, which makes UHF radios a good choice in built-up areas like towns and cities, or for densely wooded or hilly areas. VHF radios are used exclusively in aviation and marine communication, and are great for grounds maintenance workers, use in open fields, golf courses, and for outdoor security environments.
Q. What is MOTOTRBO?
A. MOTOTRBO is Motorola's first digital two-way radio system specifically designed to meet the needs of organisation and industries outside of the public safety sector. The MOTORBO range are customisable, business-critical communication solutions that use the licensed radio spectrum.
Check out our complete FAQ sheet for more information.
Can't find the answer to your question? Tell us your question and we'll answer it for you.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.