Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Meridian Option 81 C telephone system
Meridian 1 Option 81C delivers traditional voice and Voice over IP communications for large enterprises requiring from 200 to 16,000 lines. With five-nines reliability, it delivers a broad set of applications and features, including digital and IP phones, traditional and unified messaging, IP gateways, call centers, PC-based call management, 802.11 Wireless communications, intelligent remote solutions and support for multimedia communications.
- Internal 622Mbps OC-12 switching fabric supports scalable growth up to 16,000 lines
- Redundant Pentium-based call processor core delivers up to 320,000 Busy Hour Call Completions (BHCC) supporting the most robust environments
- Supports Voice over IP with IP Gateways and Telephones
- Modular client/server architecture for flexibility, scalability, and cost savings
- Powerful networking features for public, private and multi-switch networks, including ISDN Q.Sig and VPN access
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for this product yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.