I2002 IP Phone NTDU91 Details and Specification
- Basic and advanced telephony features, audio control center and selectable ring tones enhance interpersonal communications
- Multi-line IP Phone supports four programmable line/feature keys and four context-sensitive soft label keys for increased worker productivity
- High-quality 4 line x 24 character LCD supports textual presentation of advanced applications (data, web) from external application servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 1000
- Supports converged (voice & data) applications presentation from external application servers such as the Nortel Application Gateway 1000
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T switch reduces cable infrastructure and costs by requiring only a single cable drop to the desktop to support IP Phone and collocated PC traffic
- Direct inline power support via the IEEE 802.3af standard delivers increased reliability and cost-effectiveness with access to backup power at the wiring closet
This phone is sold without Meridian Norstar IP phone Power Supply Unit.
The I2002 IP Phone NTDU91 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
I2002 IP Phone NTDU91
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
I2002 IP Phone NTDU91 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||NTDU91AB|