Meridian Norstar Call Pilot 150
Used with Norstar Compact Plus and Modular Plus telephone systems. State-of-the art messaging system for small to mid-sized businesses, with 10-40 mailbox users. Equipped with a built-in 10/100 Ethernet port, allowing connection to the LAN for advanced applications, including Auto Attendant, Customer Call Routing (CCR), Voice Mail, VPIM/AMIS Networking, Basic Call Centre (Key-code activation), Web-based management, and IP connectivity. Supported on the Norstar Compact and Modular Plus 4.1 or higher.
- 4 Ports (requires 2 digital station ports)
- 60 hours message storage
- Web-based administration interface
- Embedded applications activated with a simple key code
- Advanced features, such as Auto Attendant, Voice Messaging, Custom Call Routing (CCR), and Basic Call Centre
- Start small and add additional mailboxes and applications as the business grows
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Call Pilot 150 yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.