Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
Grandstream GXP1760W Wi-Fi IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1760W is a powerful, mid-range SIP phone that features integrated Wi-Fi and is suitable for moderate call volumes.
The GXP1760W is equipped with LCD graphical display, 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual colour LED keys and 4 programmable XML keys.
- 200 x 80px (3.3") backlit LCD display
- 6x Lines / 3x SIP accounts / 6x dual-colour line keys / 4x XML programmable keys
- 24x Programmable BLF / Speed dial keys
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi
- Built-in USB port for importing & exporting data
- 5-Way conference
- HD Wideband audio
- Full Duplex speakerphone
- Support EHS compatible headsets
- Phonebook: 2000 contacts / 500 records
- Integrated PoE / universal PSU included
- Dual switched 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML config file
- TLS & SRTP security encryption technology
- Zero-Config required with Grandstream's UCM series IP PBX
What's in the box
- Grandstream GXP1760W IP Wi-Fi- Phone
- Handset with cord
- Base Stand
- Universal Power Supply Unit
- Network Cable
- Quick Install Guide
- GPL License
The Grandstream GXP1760W is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisioning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
|Manufacturer Part #||GXP1760W|
Grandstream GXP1760W Wi-Fi IP Phone User Guide Size: (1589 KB)
Grandstream GXP1760W Wi-Fi IP Phone Data Sheet Size: (857 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Grandstream GXP1760W yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.