Public Access Help Point DDA Analogue Details and Specification
- Large, vandal resistant metal buttons, palm operable
- Raised text button legends with Braille
- Audio-visual ring indication
- Emergency override
- Hands free operation
- Robust and weather resistant: Up to IP65
- Single or Dual button auto dial options with remote programming
- Dual purpose design for flush or surface mounting, simple installation
- Analogue version line powered down to 25mA¹
- CE Compliant
- SMART (Self Monitoring And Reporting Telephone) Analogue and VoIP-SIP options available
This product is made to order and as such has a lead time of 4 to 6 weeks.
Because these are made to order, they can not be returned if purchased in error. Please contact the sales team if you are in any doubt.
Public Access Help Point DDA Analogue Information
|Manufacturer Part #||228-02-2641-902 | 228-02-6672-902|