Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ?
LET US HELP.
ClearOne Chat 50 USB Plus Conference Phone
Laptops, PCs, or Macs and for use with:
- Internet telephones, such as Skype or Vonage
- VoIP softphones, such as Avaya, Cisco, Nortel
- Web conferencing applications, such as LiveMeeting, Sametime, and WebEx. View our Web Collaboration Partners
- Instant messaging with audio chat
- Audio playback with media players, such as QuickTime, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player
- PC-based gaming with TeamSpeak
The ClearOne Chat 50 USB Plus can also connect to other devices:
- Telephones* - for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
Cell phones* - for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
Desktop video conferencing devices - for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
iPods & MP3 players - for full-band audio playback (single speaker)
* connectivity to telephones is limited to specific models. Many home and business telephones feature a 2.5mm headset jack; the ClearOne CHAT 50 USB Plus comes with a 2.5mm-3.5mm cable which connects to these phones as well as many cell phones.
|Manufacturer Part #||910-159-002-01|
ClearOne Chat 50 USB Plus Conference Phone User Guide Size: (2000 KB)
ClearOne Chat 50 USB Plus Conference Phone Data Sheet Size: (150 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Chat 50 USB yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.