Siemens Gigaset SL910H Cordless DECT Telephone Review
This entry was posted on August 9, 2012.
At first glance you would think that you were looking at the latest in mobile telephone architecture – the 3.2” LCD touch screen, ultra-thin design, highly polished silver metal casing – but don’t be fooled things are not what they seem.
Welcome to Samsung’s new vision of the future of cordless DECT telephony. The marriage between DECT cordless phones and the mobile phones design and functionality finally seems to have been consummated. The features of this domestic or office phone are finally matched with those of their cellular counterparts, and a new world of DECT cordless telephones come to life.
Specification-wise it has all the standard functionality;
- 3.3” capacitive touchscreen
- Multiple ring melodies
- Date and time visual
- Scrollable 500 contact list
- Alarm Clock
- Room Monitor
Plus superb extras like:
- Room monitoring
- Three home screens – dialling area, messaging area, and user defined information zone
- Bluetooth and mini USB connectivity for downloads and wireless headset connections
- ECO DECT – consuming less electricity – the green factor
- Connectivity via phone line or IP (perfect for VoIP platforms)
All in all this is the complete package – tremendous jaw-dropping good looks, matched with multiple functionality and the future-proof connectivity and technology that makes this product a star that will continue to shine throughout time…