The Plantronics Blackwire range are USB wired headsets for computers and laptops and come with a range of different options and features to accommodate all types of users.
Choose from “plug in and play” entry level headsets to advanced dual connectivity Bluetooth headsets that that can connect to your PC and Mobile phone.
They’re popular with both home and office professionals for good reason, they boast some pretty impressive features:
- Wideband technology provides more clear natural sounding conversations.
- Noise cancelling microphone removes unwanted background noise.
- Enhanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology improves clarity and reduces digital interference.
- SoundGuard Protection limits noise to 85dB protecting you against sudden audio spikes and loud noises.
- All models are small, lightweight, robust and suitable for daily use while on the move.
Blackwire 300 Series
The Plantronics Blackwire 300 Series USB headsets are a simple-to-use, comfortable, and durable choice for conference calls, Web-based training and PC multimedia applications. Plus, they’re priced right, easy to deploy, and offer a simple-to-upgrade UC solution that IT can roll out easily and rely on.
Blackwire 420 Range
The Plantronics Blackwire 420 is a rugged, portable headset that allows you to enjoy high quality PC audio no matter where work happens. Folds completely flat and comes with a handy carry case.
Blackwire 600 Series
Ideal for extensive daily use by those who spend hours in conference calls, webinars and video conferencing. The Plantronics Blackwire 600 series boasts exceptional voice clarity, all day comfort and convenience making communication more effective and efficient.
Blackwire 700 Series
The advanced Plantronics Blackwire 700 series offers all the high quality audio features, portability and comfort along with seamless Bluetooth connectivity to mobile phone and tablets.
All models in the range can be purchased in Monaural (One ear piece) and Binaural (Two ear pieces) versions and Microsoft Lync users will be pleased to know there are ML certified models throughout the Blackwire series.