Jabra’s Evolve range of headsets have redefined comfort and design in the office. Rather than looking like business accessories they are modelled to look like a serious piece of consumer equipment.
Jabra has innovated the concept of wireless freedom and of the creation of one’s very own private space whilst working – leading to better concentration and greater productivity.
The latest addition to the Evolve range is the Jabra Evolve 75 – a binaural headset designed for “concentration in the open office” with the following features :
- World-class speakers and HD voice – whether you are listening to clients or music you can be assured of superb sound quality
- Superior ANC and integrated busylight – active noise cancellation uses microphones to monitor and elmininate background noise. The busylight acts as a do not disturb sign
- Dual Bluetooth® connectivity – allows one to stream music and calls through to your headset – creating a cosy working environment
- Comfort – hygienic leather feel ear cushions can be worn all day
- Stand – optional desktop stand for convenience and for easy charging and access
Jabra Evolve 75 Spec
This headset has a talk time of up to 15 hours and a standby of 30 – on just a 2.5 hour charge. It combines passive and active noise cancellation. It can be connected to smartphone or tablet and comes with a Bluetooth dongle which will allow connection to a laptop/ PC or Mac with a range of 30 metres.
A comfortable lightweight USB headset