Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Avaya Definity Callmaster VI Phone
The Avaya Callmaster VI is a miniature voice terminal which has two call appearance buttons with a red and green light beside each button, three feature buttons, two of which have an associated green light, a mute button and a headset On/Off button which share a red light, and a blue release button.
Other features can also be used according to the software application on the PC.
- Reduces the size of a voice terminal to that of a video cassette. Can even be attached to your PC or monitor via the provided Velcro strips
- Provides such traditional station features as Release, Originate, Hold, Transfer and Drop
- Traditional work modes as Manual In and After Call Work (ACW)
- Playback of up to six pre-recorded agent announcements for personalized greetings via the CentreVu Agent Callbar software
- Supports all DEFINITY administrable station features
The Avaya Definity Callmaster VI Phone is only compatible with the Avaya Definity Telephone system, and is not suitable for home use.
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Definity Callmaster VI yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.