Avaya Definity Callmaster IV Phone - Refurbished
- Designation Card can now be sent through a laser printer for more precise labeling. 2 or 4-wire RIM solution included in every terminal
- 2-line, 40-character supertwist LCD with multiline scrolling for incoming call information
- 20 Feature/Line Keys and 22 Feature Buttons: 5 are Fixed Feature
- Fare Line/Feature
- Choice of seven distinctive ringing patterns
- Provides two headset jacks located on both sides of the voice terminal base to accommodate left- or right-handed users
The Avaya Callmaster IV is Headset Compatible. It requires a Plantronics P10 Amplifier to connect to it, then any H Series Plantronics Headset.
The Avaya Definity Callmaster IV Phone is only compatible with the Avaya Definity Telephone system, and is not suitable for home use.
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Definity Callmaster IV yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.