Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Avaya 1616i IP Telephone
The Avaya 1616i IP is an ideal solution for receptionists, navigator users, admin staff and offices with Avaya IP Softphone systems.
Features include 16 customisable function keys along with a range of standard telephony keys. Date, time and in call information is displayed on the large LCD display and the Avaya 1616i IP is expandable with additional keys and an optional gigabit adaptor.
For handsfree working, choose from a fully duplex speakerphone or a dedicated headset port. This model is compatible with software versions 5 and above.
- Full duplex capabilities
- Adjustable LCD backlit display
- 16 feature keys | 4-way navigation
- Can be expanded to a max of 48 appearances/features keys via optional 32-button expansion module
- Each line key includes dual LEDs (red, green) for easy status monitoring
- Fixed feature keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold and Mute
- Support for wired and wireless headsets through its integrated headset jack
- Power can be supplied via PoE or PSU
- Ethernet Port
The Avaya 1616i IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
Avaya 1616i IP
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||700445984|
Avaya 1616i IP Telephone User Guide Size: (345 KB)
Avaya 1616i IP Telephone Quick Reference Guide Size: (220 KB)
Avaya 1616i IP FAQ
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.