Avaya 1230 Details and Specification
- 4 soft keys
- 6 call processing fixed keys: Mute, Handsfree, Goodbye, Applications, Headset, Hold
- Volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Headset port
- High-quality handsfree speaker phone
- Hearing aid compatibility
- Accessory expansion module (AEM) port
- 10/100 Ethernet ports
- one Ethernet port for LAN connection
- one Ethernet port for the optional PC connection
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or power through an optional AC adaptor
- Includes foot stand, handset, handset cord, 2.1 m (7 ft) CAT5 Ethernet cable, number plate and lens
- 10 Programmable self-labelling keys with indicators
- Specialised feature keys: Quit, Directory, Services, Conferences, Messages, Redial
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM 50 Rls3+, 450.
The Avaya 1230 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
Avaya 1230 Information
|Manufacturer Part #||700500589|