Free shipping on all orders over £100
MINIMUM 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Simple returns process
Dedicated account managers
Avaya 1230 IP Phone
- 4 soft keys
- 6 call processing fixed keys: Mute, Handsfree, Goodbye, Applications, Headset, Hold
- Volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Headset port
- High-quality handsfree speaker phone
- Hearing aid compatibility
- Accessory expansion module (AEM) port
- 10/100 Ethernet ports
- one Ethernet port for LAN connection
- one Ethernet port for the optional PC connection
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or power through an optional AC adaptor
- Includes foot stand, handset, handset cord, 2.1 m (7 ft) CAT5 Ethernet cable, number plate and lens
- 10 Programmable self-labelling keys with indicators
- Specialised feature keys: Quit, Directory, Services, Conferences, Messages, Redial
The feature availability depends on the system, i.e. BCM 50 Rls3+, 450.
The Avaya 1230 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
You can check out the main features of the
by using our useful
product comparison chart and comparing to other models in the range.
|Manufacturer Part #||700500589|
Avaya 1230 IP Phone Data Sheet Size: (156 KB)
Sorry, but we haven't had a chance to add an FAQ for the Avaya 1230 yet. If you have a question though, please send it to us and we will answer it for you.
Just use the looking for something form and we'll answer your question. We may even add your question to our site.
We offer a next day courier service at a very reasonable price. Timed deliveries are also available if you need to get your hands on the equipment in a hurry.
You can see which delivery options are available to you by simply adding the products you wish to purchase to the shopping cart before entering your delivery post code.
Please note next day delivery from point of order is not guaranteed. Visit our delivery information page to find out more.